Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a few of my favorite ~Christmas~ things

I thought I would show a few of my favorite ~Christmas~ things! This is besides the wonderful gifts that I have received (and posted about) this year... :o)

This pink Santa bell was a small gift to myself this Christmas... :o)
This is one of the few glass Christmas ornaments that are left from when I was a kid...
This is a beaded Christmas ornament that I made many years ago. (Before kids!) I wish I could find the company that I ordered the kit from, I would love to make more! I also have a green one, that just has stripes on it.
This is the blown glass tree topper that Jim got me a few years ago... Sorry the picture is blurry, our tree is really tall and I had to stand on the coffee table to take this!!

And last but not least, this is a Santa candy cane holder that was my Dad's. :o)

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends! I would love to see some of your favorite ~Christmas~ things, too! :o)

7 comments:

Pat from FL and MI said...

Great memories! Merry Christmas!

Béa said...

JOYEUX NOEL, Angela !
Big kiss from France.

Riet said...

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Angela.
Riet

Becky said...

Angela, try Herrschner's or Mary Maxim...I think they have similar ornament kits. Hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Christmas full of laughter and memories!

Hazel said...

What lovely ornaments thanks for sharing .Merry Christmas

kwiltmakr said...

Merry Christmas Angela.

Shutterbugs said...

Love the Christmas ornaments! Merry Christmas, Angela!