Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a few of my favorite ~Christmas~ things

I thought I would show a few of my favorite ~Christmas~ things! This is besides the wonderful gifts that I have received (and posted about) this year... :o)

This pink Santa bell was a small gift to myself this Christmas... :o)
This is one of the few glass Christmas ornaments that are left from when I was a kid...
This is a beaded Christmas ornament that I made many years ago. (Before kids!) I wish I could find the company that I ordered the kit from, I would love to make more! I also have a green one, that just has stripes on it.
This is the blown glass tree topper that Jim got me a few years ago... Sorry the picture is blurry, our tree is really tall and I had to stand on the coffee table to take this!!

And last but not least, this is a Santa candy cane holder that was my Dad's. :o)

Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends! I would love to see some of your favorite ~Christmas~ things, too! :o)

7 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Great memories! Merry Christmas!

Béa said...

JOYEUX NOEL, Angela !
Big kiss from France.

My name is Riet said...

Here's wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas Angela.
Riet

Becky said...

Angela, try Herrschner's or Mary Maxim...I think they have similar ornament kits. Hope you and your family have a wonderful, blessed Christmas full of laughter and memories!

Hazel said...

What lovely ornaments thanks for sharing .Merry Christmas

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Merry Christmas Angela.

Shutterbugs said...

Love the Christmas ornaments! Merry Christmas, Angela!