Thursday, October 1, 2009

Angel Hugs - Hugs Swap...

Look what I received from my Angel Hugs - Hugs Swap partner, Lisa! The hugs were a mug hug and a mug rug. :o) She did a lovely job on the embroidery and the fabric is GORGEOUS! (I am a pink girl!) She also made me a cute yo-yo keyring. I will hang that on my thread rack, so I can see it every day... :o)
Thanks so much, Lisa. I am so glad we got to be Hug partners! (Go visit her blog, here! She does gorgeous ribbon embroidery, too!)
I am finishing up the decorative hand-quilting on the last two Christmas centerpieces today, so I hope to have pics to post of those tomorrow... :o) Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Cornfield Quilter said...

What wonderful gifts from the swap you were in! I think it takes real talent to do all that embroidery, plus a whole lot of patience. I know you will enjoy your new gifts for years to come. :D

Stephanie Hughes said...

What a great idea! I have made coffee cup holders recently but never thought of a mug hug! BTW, I wanted to comment on your tripets! I am a NICU nurse and take care of triplets all the time, brand new ones. Right now we have 3 sets of triplets. Congrats on your family and you have a nice looking blog! ~Stephanie from Maryland

Vesuviusmama said...

Very nice! And I love the mug hug and mug rug terminology, although I must admit that it took me a second. It must be the altitude here in Ecuador - not as much oxygen to the brain. :)

Shirley said...

Very nice hug gifts Angela. I love her background fabric too. I've always thought those mug holders were a neat idea but never thought of them as a hug either, that makes it so special.