Monday, January 9, 2012

you shouldn't be surprised...

You shouldn't be surprised that I chose "ROSEBUD" pink to paint a few pieces for my sewing room.... Any die-hard Singer fans (like me, even tho I don't have any old Singers), before you cuss me out for painting a Singer cabinet... I only painted it because it was in really rough shape. It was given to me, missing the machine, and already painted... So, what's a girl to do?! Have the kids paint it Rosebud pink for her! :o)  
We also painted my fabric cabinet to match. It used to be an old stereo (the top opens up for the record player) but it's missing all that stuff, so it's been my sewing cabinet for years... Love, love, love the color! 
And look at these SEW CUTE knobs I found to match! I'm a happy girl... :o)

9 comments:

Barb said...

That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! I love pink !!

Hazel said...

Love the pink furniture ,I remember my girls had those same knobs on there bedroom furniture sooooo cute.

Betsy said...

It's deFinetely very romantic looking. I like it

Mary said...

Love what you did. The pink suits you just fine!!

Béa said...

So romantic...even your shoes are pink ! Charming ! XXX

Pat from Florida said...

Sew cute! Sew you!

Piece by Piece said...

Like it, just love the knobs you found.
I can see why you are so happy.
Patricia

Laurie said...

Pink is right! What a happy color -- you will enjoying sewing at that cheerful table! Cute cabinet, but why do I think that it's not big enough for all your fabric?!

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank lemeridian funding service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : . lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Busarakham.