Friday, January 6, 2012

Crosses

Happy 2012! Christmas and New Years was great fun around here, always hopping with 4 kids off from school... :o) They went back to school on Wednesday, so yesterday, I got to get back to some sewing! :o) I made these Cross Pillows for my Etsy shop. One vintage chenille one... 
And one from a piece of a vintage quilt. I am really tempted to keep this one for myself!! It has beautiful hand quilting! :o)
This last one I made for my older sister, her birthday is at the end of January... :o)

4 comments:

Vesuviusmama said...

Welcome back!

Laurie said...

I think you should keep the middle one for yourself. And embroider something you love in the middle of it! Far too often, I think, we sell away our most wonderful creations! It has been too quiet on your end of the computer lately!

Pat from Florida said...

Nice! I do think it's important to keep some things for yourself.

Karen said...

A pink Singer cabinet. Now that's different. And if it makes you happy being pink, that is just fine with me.