Friday, July 24, 2009

Shabby Roses BOM - block 3

Here is Block 3 for the Shabby Roses BOM. I absolutely love these!

For those of you that follow my blog - where is block 2?!?! :o) Well, I traced it on the wrong side of the fabric (this is a white-on-white fabric I am using for the background) and since I already had block 3 traced also, I just went ahead and stitched it instead! I re-traced block 2 and have 4, 5 and 6 traced, so hope to get some more done soon! Of course, blocks 7 and 8 come out August 1st! Ugh! :o)))

Thanks again to Beatrice for the *fabric kit* for these blocks - I really love these fabrics and the variegated thread. She sent me the kit for our FRIENDS swap a little while back! :o)

Thanks so much for visiting! :o)

8 comments:

Becky said...

These are so cute. They are going to make up into a great finished project!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Angela, very cute. I still need to get caught up on mine.

Béa said...

Oh Angela ! I have not yet make mine...some bad news...

Hazel said...

Yours are turning out great I've fallen behind trying to get this quilt done .

kwiltmakr said...

I have done that before, traced on the wrong side, it is annoying. Can't wait to see the whole thing.

CapLady Molly said...

Do you ever sleep? You get so much done and it is all pretty and perfect, and great color choices. I don't think I like you *LOL* You know I am just joking. But seriously, you have to be the fastest stitcher in the world, maybe we should have a contest. I'm not a betting person so I'm putting my money on you, that's no gamble. Take care my friend

Shirleymac said...

Very pretty Angela. I love the soft colours.

Khris said...

Very pretty Angela...well done...I never seem to have the time for stitcheries lately...and miss them...but other things have to get done first. Hugs Khris