Monday, July 13, 2009

*new* garage door

We finished up a project that I have wanted to do for a couple of years now... :o) It only took two days to complete, so I am not sure why it took us so long to get started! (Maybe 4 kids, etc., but hey!)

Anyways, here is our new and improved garage door! :o) We had the red and white paint from when we painted the house a few summers ago. So add some blue paint, and ta-da... :o)

I *LOVE* it!
Here is a photo of the whole house front, right after we had painted it. That was three summers ago. When we were painting it, I couldn't figure out why I was so tired all the time. I would come in each afternoon and take a nap. Turned out I was pregnant with Jimmy! HA!

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

kwiltmakr said...

Great paint job on the garage door!

Vesuviusmama said...

The garage door looks GREAT!

Kathy said...

I'm lovin' that garage door! Great Job!

Hazel said...

Great job,The first thing I thought of was ,that garage would make a great quilt studio.LOL

SewCalGal said...

I love your garage door. This is so very patriotic. I'd love to see photos of your home & garage door on the news, magazines, and greeting cards. I love it!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Cornfield Quilter said...

What a clever idea!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Oh my gosh, I just noticed the pix of your dad and that his name is Thompson. My dad's last name was Thompson! He passed away in 1968 of a heart attack at the age of 45. He grew up in Sheldon, IL. Do you suppose we are realted somewhere down the line?????

Becky said...

That is a great addition to your home! Wonderful idea! How is the trio this summer?

Karen said...

Our homeowner's association would never allow the flag garage door but, oh, I would love it!

CapLady Molly said...

Angela, how very perfect!! That is an awesome paint job, I love the patriotic theme.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Angela, love the garage door.

Béa said...

Original and not usual here in France !