Sunday, August 14, 2011

sewing up a storm...

Between school registration, school clothes and supply shopping, etc., I have been sewing! :o) I have all the blocks completed to put together a "Hole In The Barn Door" quilt kit for a customer! Love the fabrics in this kit, so patriotic! :o) Just finished trimming all the blocks this morning, so I'm going to start sewing rows together this afternoon, I hope! 
And I also completed my first letter in the Crabapple Hill "Snowmen A to Zzzz...." set! I for Icicles! One down, 25 more letters to go. :o) It's been awhile since I completed my "Winter Wonderland" quilt, and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed hand embroidery! :o)

3 comments:

Béa said...

You are lucky : I was not able to order this kit not send internationaly... but I have lovely friends who made blocks for me !!!
Beautiful embroidery also.

Pat from Florida said...

Love both your projects. I need to do more hand embroidery too! It's so relaxing.

Laurie said...

I love the idea of doing those embroidery blocks, one at a time like that. Of course, it would probably take me two years, not one season, to do them all. You are just so fast!