Monday, April 18, 2011

silly sewing

I did some "silly sewing" this morning! :o) Anna (one of my trio) spotted an elephant pillow awhile back on Etsy (I think?!) and so we saved the pic, so I could make one for her... :o) It's made with a baby blue fleece that I found clearanced at w-mart, and Anna chose the cute polka dot fabric for the ears from my stash... LOVE the trunk! :o)    
And like I haven't made enough pouches lately, I made these two to go in my Etsy shop... One featuring the silver metallic crosses fabric and another from some cute pink ladybug fabric... :o)
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Such cute elephant!!

Pat from Florida said...

At first I thought it was an owl crossed with an elephant! Soooo cute! I love the trunk.

Béa said...

hahaha ! Very funny pillow.

Raewyn said...

Cute cushion!! Very loveable :-) [You could put another one of those hangers on the back of it for a tail!!]

Cornfield Quilter said...

Wow, you have really been busy! Absolutely love the pillow, what a hoot!