Friday, April 29, 2011

quilt tops... :o)

I have had these two wolf fabrics for ages (I think 5+ years?!), put away to make a quilt for Jim and finally decided to get something put together... Easier said than done, seeing as Jim works 2nd shift, so he's home most of the day when the kids are at school. (prime sewing time!) I just did a very, very simple layout, to highlight the fabrics... :o) I'm hoping I can convince Carol to quilt it for me -- maybe for his birthday in October?! (Please!!) 

I also put together this really simple baby quilt top. I had some jelly roll strips, and just cut them in "bricks" and put it together today. I hope to do some simple hand-quilting on it and get it put up in my shop...
Now, what should I work on next... :o) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Sometimes simple is best. Both of these are really lovely.

Cornfield Quilter said...

You have been very busy! Found out yesterday I have shingles and so not doing much, just some hand work. Thank heaven for drugs! I am going to put your quilt in the machine today and see if I can at least get a start on it. Go ahead and send me the other one and I will see if I can't find something to send to you. :D Have a great weekend!

antique quilter said...

nice quilts!!!! very nice simple quilts are the best sometimes!
Kathie

Piece by Piece said...

Lovely quits, Angela.
Patricia