Sunday, February 6, 2011

nook / iPad covers

Haven't gotten too much done this week. We got about 10" of snow, Tuesday thru Wednesday. Lost power for about 8 hours, and the kids were out of school Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday... :o) I still have not gotten back into my routine. But I did get these covers made yesterday. The smaller one is for Lizzie's nook, and the larger one is for the iPad that I should be receiving this week... :o)))

Here is the inside of Lizzie's - she's 13, and loved the Katie Jump Rope fabrics from my quilt that I had just finished up, so we saved some of the scraps for her... :o)

And here is the inside of mine, for the iPad. These are Bar Harbour fabrics... :o)
The pattern for these are from birdifulstitches.etsy.com They are very nice patterns, with sizes for the Nook, Nook Color, Kindle 2, Kindle 3 and iPad... :o) She also gives permission to sell the finished covers! :o)
Have a good week! Hopefully I can get myself back into my routine... :o)

6 comments:

Pat from Florida said...

Wow! These are so clever. I will have to check out her shop, although I don't have any of these devices.

Vivian said...

You're getting a lot done, Angela, despite the heavy snow, power out, no school situation.
The covers are cute as can be. I don't own a single device that you've mention, and I probably never will, but I enjoy seeing all the crafty, quilty things that are being made to go with them.

Piece by Piece said...

We had about the same amount of snow YESTERDAY, but our power stayed on.
Love the covers they are so cute.
Hugs
Patricia

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Nice covers. Love your fabrics and thanks for the links. I want a cover for my Nook. And if I ever get an ipad like I want.....hehe

Laurie said...

I wondered why things have been so quiet on your side of the computer lately! I like all your covers -- guess which is my favorite? Riiight! What is the occasion for you to be receiving an iPad? Is it a birthday?! Or for Vday?

Vesuviusmama said...

Oh, they are wonderful! I don't have a nook OR an iPad, but if I ever get one, I know where to go to pretty it up!