Friday, August 28, 2009

Fifth Anniversary

Five years ago today, Jim and I got married. These have been the best five years of my life. Jim is a great husband, and great dad to the trio and to Jimmy. I could not ask for a better person to go thru life with. I cannot imagine going thru things like losing my Dad, with anyone other than Jim. He is so caring and understanding. We got married at a local State Park, on a day that called for rain. The ceremony was beautiful and we had a cook-out with family and friends at the park afterwards. Jim promised that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't. (Until we were packing up everything afterwards to go home! ha!) Here is a picture from our wedding.

Today, we went back out to the park and had a picnic. :o) This is a picture from today. It was drizzling today, but we didn't care! :o)

Here is the rose and bear that Jim got me.

And here are two pictures of Jimmy playing at the park today, he had a great time! I especially like this first one - a blur! :o)




In quilting news... I am sending off two of my PIF gifts tomorrow - I will post pics after they receive them... :o)
Thanks for visiting and listening to me gush... :o)

8 comments:

Becky said...

I'm so glad you and Jim found each other. Gush away!! Happy anniversary and hope you have at least 50 more!!! :)

quiltfool said...

Happy Anniversary, Angela! Ya'll take care of one another. Lane

Hazel said...

Happy Anniversary ,all the best to you and your family .

Quilter said...

Congrats Angela! It is great to see you spent the day doing something you love together xox

Shirleymac said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe I forgot it :0( Glad you got to have that picnic in the park. One rose is soooo romantic.

kwiltmakr said...

Congratulations Angela, we all need a good hubby and I think we all have one, Thanks be to God! I am glad you had a good day.

Béa said...

Happy anniversary, Angela. Hope a long love life for you & family. Big kiss

Laurie said...

Happy anniversary! You guys look very content. Five years is a milestone, and I wish you many, many more!