Thursday, October 27, 2011

busy, busy

Been busy, busy since my last post! Finished up this customer quilt! Twenty paper-pieced 12" stars, and then just a simple sashing. Hope she likes it! (She supplied the fabrics.)  
I also put together my "Friendship" row swap rows. I will probably hand-quilt this one. This row swap was SO fun! Our group is doing another one in 2012. (I'm the hostess! Yeah!) I need to start thinking about my theme... :o)  
I got my "Snowmen A to Zzzz" quilt top together. Still have to get batting, and then I think I'm going to tie it, with all sorts of red buttons, in the corners of the embroidery blocks. This one will be for my Mom for Christmas.  
And last but not least... I made this rag quilt using the "Wanna Be a Cowboy" fat quarters from Riley Blake. It went into my Etsy shop this morning... It'd be perfect for a new baby boy, or for a take-along quilt for a wanna-be-cowboy! :o)
Not much else going on besides that... :o) Besides my Mom falling and breaking her arm 2 weeks ago... Oh my! :o) 

8 comments:

trish said...

Oh my goodness Angela. You sure have been busy. :o) Love your rag quilt and hope your mom is feeling much better. Poor thing. :o) love, Trish

Hazel said...

Love them all but I think the snow man quilt is my favorite but then you always do such wonderful work .

Becky said...

I love them all, but of course the one with the purples is my favorite! I'm just a purple kind of gal! Great work as usual! Hope your mom mends quickly and completely!

Pat from Florida said...

Wowzers! You HAVE been busy! LOVE the paper-pieced stars! Your rows look great. I think I'm going to do Christmas or Halloween next go-around with that one. The cowboys is cute too. Oh and mom's quilt -- definitely tie it with buttons! Perfect finish for it!

Barb said...

Oh my gosh that first quilt is just awesome, that all are wonderful...thanks for showing,

Marianne said...

Oh, I love that purple star quilt!

Béa said...

Wow busy Angela, lot & lot of beautiful work this week ! Congrats.

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh, tied with red buttons?! Mom is going to love it!! I love the idea!! You have been SO busy!! Wow!! And look at all that sunshine you have!!