Wednesday, September 7, 2011

"Jewels In My Flower Garden" and "N" and "O"

I've been working on this quilt top for a customer, it's for her granddaughter. Couldn't get really good pics today, as it was breezy! (I'm not complaining! We have had absolutely PERFECT temps, mid 70s this week! Hooray!) She sent purple minky for the backing, and it will just have a sheet for batting.   
This quilt finished to about 60" x 72". Click on the pics to see an enlarged view.
And in the evenings, I've been getting alot of embroidery done. "N" for "Noel". 
And "O" for "Ornaments" -- one of my favorites! I'm almost done with "Q" - can you guess what that stands for?! :o)
Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

Hazel said...

You have one very lucky customer the quilt is beautiful and your embroidery is lovely ,can't wait to see the finish product .

Barb said...

Your quilt is just awesome as wellas your stitchery!!

Pat from Florida said...

Q for Quilts??? Santa Quickly going down the chimney? Quiet snow fall? Naw, must be quilts. Love following your work. Thanks for posting.

Laurie said...

Dang, you're all the way to Q?!!

Béa said...

Very beautiful Angela, both top and embroidery. Q is for quilting perhaps !!! kiss

donna said...

What a beautiful quilt. Your stitching is great. I love both patterns.
Hugs
donna