Sunday, July 17, 2011

Simple Things Quilt Along - quilt tops complete

I finished the quilt tops for the Simple Things Quilt Along! This small one is going to Carol (Cornfield Quilter) in trade for the small one that she made... :o) I finished it yesterday, before the trio and I went to see the last Harry Potter movie! :o) 
And today, I finished up the large sized one -- this one is for me... :o) I really enjoyed this quilt along, and can see making this design again! I really like the fun zig zag border, too! :o)

P.S. Come back tomorrow, I'm going to have a give away of the scraps from this quilt -- it's the hard-to-find "Rose Parade" fabrics, by Moda! :o)

13 comments:

Hazel said...

I was just looking at this pattern on anther blog ,you did a great job I like the border

Becky said...

This looks wonderful!!!

~Niki~ said...

ooh, this is nice. i hope i can remember to come back tomorrow for the scraps giveaway! :)

Pat from FL and MI said...

Very nice! I agree, that border really zips and zings. Love it! And you kept up and finished both right away! Way to go!

Béa said...

Very nice and fresh, congrats !

Barb said...

What a fun quilt top...nice and spring looking.

Sharon said...

Love the pattern border strips. Looks fantastic, well done

Cornfield Quilter said...

Oh Angela, the quilts are absolutely gorgeous! Send them over and I will get them quilted right away. :D

Joanna said...

Both tops look beautiful. Lovely.

Vicki ♥ said...

Your quilt looks great and so pretty and fresh :) I too love the border and I think that is what got me interested most in doing the quilt :) hugs Vicki

Jean said...

Love both your quilt tops! Very pretty and summery.

Kathie said...

oh I just love your quilt, its so happy and summery!
great job.
Kathie

Sinta Renee said...

Hi Angela! I was just over at the Simple Things Parade and wanted to hop over here to tell you how beautiful yours turned out! Loved it!