Saturday, January 15, 2011

post #200!

I just finished up this quilt, which I have been working on, in between, for a couple of months now. This is a pattern from Shabby Fabrics called "Quilt For Hope". I changed it up a little bit, to make it fit my queen-size bed. I used the brand new "Pristine" fabric line from Robert Kaufman. These fabrics have an almost satiny feel to them. I hand-quilted this.


Here is a little quilt that I finished up in December - it is Dandelion Girl fabrics, one of my favorite lines. It just needed hand-quilted to be done. :o) Don't forget to sign up for my Scraps Giveaway, in my previous post, if you haven't yet! The drawing will be Monday, January 17th! :o)

17 comments:

Barb said...

What a lovely quilt...I am sure you are just thrilled with it.

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congratulations on 200 Angela! Gorgeous quilts!

Hazel said...

Another beautiful finish .Such soft colors and I love the cross in the center .

Becky said...

As always, you have done a great job!

bettyp said...

Oh I love it!!!

Pat from Florida said...

I just love your Quilt for Hope. Sooo pretty!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Congrats on your 200th post!! How awesome! Love your quilt and hand quilted no less, congratulations!

Piece by Piece said...

Love your quilt, the colours are so soft.
Patricia

Vivian said...

Your finish is a lovely quilt. The colors are so comforting.
Congratulations on 200 posts! That's a lot of sharing of your time and thoughts, and it's appreciated.

Béa said...

Another beautiful finish, Angela, I love Dandelion Girl too !

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Nice trip around the world quilt and I like your little log cabin. I also love the wedding ring quilt on your wall. Wow. 200 posts, good for you.

antique quilter said...

love this little quilt!
that fabric is just so pretty! your Quilt for HOpe quilt is so nice, love that you hand quilted it, will be so nice to sleep under!
congrats on 2 finishes!
Kathie

Aimee said...

Congrats on 200 posts. Beautiful quilts; the colors are so lovely.

Vesuviusmama said...

Both lovely, as we have come to expect from you!

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Angela, beautiful as always...

Sara said...

Hi Angela. So happy to see you at Tangled Happy today! Hand quilting. Amazing! I can't imagine the patients you must possess to make such beautiful thing by hand.

carole brungar said...

Your quilts are really pretty! Hey, congrats on reaching 200!!