Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Jane ~ times two!

I would like to invite you to visit my *Dear Jane ~ times two!* blog! I put up my first post tonite, showing the fabrics that I will be using to make my TWO Dear Jane quilts that I am starting on... :o) The new blog will be my secondary blog, to follow my Dear Jane journey. :o)
This blog will still be my main blog, about my quilting and my family... :o)


I do hope you will stop by my new blog and follow my journey there, too! Thanks!

P.S. I just posted my first DJ block over on the *times two* blog! Yeah!

3 comments:

Piece by Piece said...

I popped over to you new Dear Jane blog, the one completed already is looking very nice.
Will continue to come and have a look.
Patricia

Shutterbugs said...

Can't wait to check out your new blog! I've been blog-less the last couple of weeks, but hope to get back on track. Love all the quilt pics you've put up lately!

Shannon said...

Hi Angela! I am a quilter and have just found your blog! It is BEAUTIFUL! Pink is my very favorite color of all! I saw that you did an Easter Basket swap and I am just wondering how I would go about joining one of these fun swaps. I am sure I am too late for the Easter swap, but if you have any upcoming ones, I would love to be a part of it! :) This is the first time I have ever responded to a blog, so I had to sign up with Google. My name is not really "bulldogs", it is actually Shannon. I didn't realize that I would come up with bulldogs as my name. Silly Me! I hope I can change that name! Anyway,I'll be following your Dear Jane journey on your 2nd site and also enjoy this beautiful pink one! :) Shanon