Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Baskets wallhanging ~WINNER~

Can you believe it is the end of November already!? But that means it is time to choose the winner of the Christmas Baskets wallhanging! Yeah!

The winner is comment #5, Kwiltmakr! So email me (janda082803 at yahoo.com)your mailing address, Kwiltmakr, and I will get the wallhanging out to you right away! (I know, I know, I have your address around here somewhere, from earlier this year, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere!)

Thanks everyone for commenting, and for visiting my blog! I wish I could send you all something! :o)
I will be back tomorrow with pics of our Christmas tree! It is HUGE! Jim never lets me down when it comes to getting us a tree! :o)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Congrats Kwiltmakr . Can't wait to see your tree we put ours up this evening ,no pictures yet the front room is full of decorations , I need to go through them and donate what I haven't used in the last two years .

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

Oh my Angela, I never win anything. I am so excited about this, that is such a nice wall hanging. Can't wait to see your Christmas tree post. Thanks Angela, I still can't believe that I won.