Sunday, May 31, 2009

Happy Houses and my boys...

Yeah! I received my Happy Houses swap blocks yesterday in the mail! What fun - this was my very first swap! I hope the other gals like my blocks as much as I LOVE theirs! I am not sure how I will put these all together, but they are just great and I am going to enjoy drooling over them for awhile! :o) Thanks to Kathy at Humble Quilter for hosting the swap!


And here are my boys, up early watching cartoons... :o) David doesnt know it yet, but I found out from his teacher that he is getting a Presidential Award next Friday, for excellent grades and ISAT scores... I couldnt be more proud of all of my kids. I dont know how they have turned out so well! :o)

Thanks for visiting! :o)

8 comments:

kwiltmakr said...

Those blocks are cute. I will be interested to see how you put them together. Congrats on your son getting the award. He is a smart boy. And he is turning out so well because he has a good family life.

. said...

Those are adorable!! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!!!
♥ Teresa

Hazel said...

Great fun blocks ,they'll look so cute in a quilt .Good for David ,what a smart young man you should be very proud of him .

Vesuviusmama said...

I know how they turned out so well - GREAT PARENTING! Be proud. Those happy house blocks certainly are fun. I look forward to seeing what you do with them.
(Erin - Vesuviusmama)

Shirleymac said...

You've been busy since I was gone. Great blocks and congrats to David!

Cornfield Quilter said...

Your boys are just adorable and congrats to David. You must be so proud! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I like it when friends come to visit. :D

Béa said...

Adorable boys !
Take a look at http://quiltville.com/happyscrappyhouses.shtml
you have a gallery of house quilts at the bottom page.

Seams to Sew and Quilt said...

Cute house blocks Angela. Your kids are always adorable.
Have a good weekend.
Vera