I didn't get to stitch yesterday, but I spent all day thinking about what I should do to make that quilting better, it was really bugging me... The block that was bothering me most was the star, it just really got lost in that print. And then this morning, DUH! Use the large stencil! So I took out the smaller star that I had stitched on Wednesday, and there ya go! SO much better! So 4 down, 38 (plus a border!) to go... :o) Now that I am happy with the way these first blocks look, it should go alot faster... :o)
Here is a cute pic of Jim and Jimmy watching tv yesterday afternoon... :o)
And Summer Sewing Begins!
1 day ago