Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Winners!

We have winners! :o) First off, I want to thank everyone for leaving comments, and for the new *followers*! You are all winners in my heart... :o)

The winner of the Tagalong pattern is comment #1 - Vivian at Quilts and a Mug! (I guess comment #1 was lucky for you!)
And the winner of the Sweet Liberty Tuffets pattern is comment #13 - Trish at Notes of Sincerity!
Vivian and Trish, if you could email me with your mailing addresses, please... :o) I have your pattern and another little gift ready to mail to you right away. This was so fun, I think I will have to have a giveaway more often! :o)
Thanks again everyone for visiting! :o) Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Congratulations winners and thanks Angela for holding this giveaway .

Cornfield Quilter said...

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS, YOU LUCKY PEOPLE, AND MAYBE NEXT TIME IT WILL BE ME!